GameGrumps Fanimated 2013 GameGrumps Fanimated 2013

Lol.....smh lol

My JonTron Animated My JonTron Animated

hahaha

nags responds:

glad you liked it! check out my youtube link on my newbrounds page for more!
thanks again bro

FAT-ASS trailer FAT-ASS trailer

lol i like that it's just the same thing but then ultra cartoony

CHEAPTOONS responds:

wow Not what I was expecting but TAHNK EVER SO MUCH AND I AM VERY GREATFUL FOR THE FIVE STARS TOO !!!

Crazy Zombie v2 Crossing Crazy Zombie v2 Crossing

awesome reminds me of " Blood Brothers "

GloomyCity GloomyCity

This is probably missing a few elements but pretty solid and headed in the right direction. Love that small transition though.

[S_Rock] Tacoma WA [S_Rock] Tacoma WA

Man, reviews on the site have gone down the drain! but no fear i got one for you.

I like this one Mr RoCK! very smooth, lots of space for vocals. Doesn't feel like an instru for a single.. but it's definitely a beastly freestyle track here for sure.

The main lead is really atmospheric and the transitions are well done.
However since the build is weaker then the over all production so thats why i say it ain't a beat for single.

Anyway looking great man! Can't wait for more.

S-Rock responds:

Many thanks :D I appreciate the reviews. Yeah this beat is more empty for those vocals :) I've been making my music like that lately. More or less open for vocals.

The Hitchhiker The Hitchhiker

ooooh Natural Flow there bro looking good ma G!
Appreciate this among the loads of garbage..../ Amateur Scribbled Lyrics.
Love the vibe of the tune. Only thing i would say it was missing was a breakdown/Chant section ( Think of Kendrick Lamar song set ups and Structures ) would have thrown your track up another level if there was a section between verse 2 and the hook before it or something to just ride and bump too maybe even easy to sing along to

Merch responds:

Hey thanks a lot hellbound. I appreciate the feedback.

Title Title

this is a crazy concept

I love this concept man it's awesome.. i would love to use it as the art for one of my tracks am workin on

speaking of wich if u had the time should check out my songs i recently added to NG on my page here is the link:
hope u like tell me what u think

Reach Reach

This is Sick...

I would use this as art for my songs...

should check em out bro
here is a link to my page man lemme know what u think of them :

CaptAwesomeHead responds:

Listened to your stuff and it's amazing, i can definitely see myself buying this.
As for art for your music, unfortunately, i cant do animation ):

Thanks for the review

Take Me Away Take Me Away

I agree

I have to Agree with watts3D the glare isnt needed it takes away from the overall pic but its fantastic man how did you make the water!?

AnthonyRichardWalker responds:

water is done in bryce, just had to move the camera around for what seemed like an eternity