GloomyCity GloomyCity

This is probably missing a few elements but pretty solid and headed in the right direction. Love that small transition though.

[S_Rock] Tacoma WA [S_Rock] Tacoma WA

Man, reviews on the site have gone down the drain! but no fear i got one for you.

I like this one Mr RoCK! very smooth, lots of space for vocals. Doesn't feel like an instru for a single.. but it's definitely a beastly freestyle track here for sure.

The main lead is really atmospheric and the transitions are well done.
However since the build is weaker then the over all production so thats why i say it ain't a beat for single.

Anyway looking great man! Can't wait for more.

S-Rock responds:

Many thanks :D I appreciate the reviews. Yeah this beat is more empty for those vocals :) I've been making my music like that lately. More or less open for vocals.

The Hitchhiker The Hitchhiker

ooooh Natural Flow there bro looking good ma G!
Appreciate this among the loads of garbage..../ Amateur Scribbled Lyrics.
Love the vibe of the tune. Only thing i would say it was missing was a breakdown/Chant section ( Think of Kendrick Lamar song set ups and Structures ) would have thrown your track up another level if there was a section between verse 2 and the hook before it or something to just ride and bump too maybe even easy to sing along to

Merch responds:

Hey thanks a lot hellbound. I appreciate the feedback.

XS - Only You XS - Only You

Must admit. This mix is bomb! instruments are very present in here loving the epicness man! great work here.

Hey I am back to being active don't forget to check out some of my personal work.
Would love some feedback on how i am doing these days with my mix and so on.

Good stuff look forward to hearing more

[{~Eagles~}] [{~Eagles~}]

Yoo! took me a minute but i got to this track! loving it man. good work here, i could get hype to this! probably speak about Nasa xD

Escape the Colony Escape the Colony

This a well done piece, has a epic rise to it. Also feels like something out of a Batman Film. Good work here

- Ac9

Zeekyboogydoog responds:

Thanx!

Tegretol '88 Tegretol '88

I agree with the above comments, though their are really nice elements in both parts of this particular instrumental. Nice work on here.
On the look out for more

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Thanks, man

Concept Rolling Concept Rolling

Still doing your thing i see Dureagon. Sweet samples as always, very smooth sound on this one as well. That bass line is killing em!

Sky Born (Radio Edit) Sky Born (Radio Edit)

Sick drop indeed man. Nice work here big ups

djahmusic responds:

Thanks =)

Photos From Japan Photos From Japan

this is outstanding man. Deep melody, and the story told instrumentally was amaizing.

Great work on the keys! there are not overpowering on the attacks, idk how u compressed those so nice!

Uh i want to download and drop some kicks on this.

Epitaph64 responds:

Thanks! Feel free to remix it and gimme a link :D