View Profile hellbound182

5 Movie Reviews

Lol.....smh lol

hahaha

nags responds:

glad you liked it! check out my youtube link on my newbrounds page for more!
thanks again bro

lol i like that it's just the same thing but then ultra cartoony

CHEAPTOONS responds:

wow Not what I was expecting but THANKS EVER SO MUCH AND I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE FIVE STARS TOO !!!

76 Audio Reviews

Very very nicely done here man. Song tells a story with no words.

This is probably missing a few elements but pretty solid and headed in the right direction. Love that small transition though.

Man, reviews on the site have gone down the drain! but no fear i got one for you.

I like this one Mr RoCK! very smooth, lots of space for vocals. Doesn't feel like an instru for a single.. but it's definitely a beastly freestyle track here for sure.

The main lead is really atmospheric and the transitions are well done.
However since the build is weaker then the over all production so thats why i say it ain't a beat for single.

Anyway looking great man! Can't wait for more.

S-Rock responds:

Many thanks :D I appreciate the reviews. Yeah this beat is more empty for those vocals :) I've been making my music like that lately. More or less open for vocals.

2 Art Reviews

this is a crazy concept

I love this concept man it's awesome.. i would love to use it as the art for one of my tracks am workin on

speaking of wich if u had the time should check out my songs i recently added to NG on my page here is the link:
hope u like tell me what u think

This is Sick...

I would use this as art for my songs...

should check em out bro
here is a link to my page man lemme know what u think of them :

CaptAwesomeHead responds:

Listened to your stuff and it's amazing, i can definitely see myself buying this.
As for art for your music, unfortunately, i cant do animation ):

Thanks for the review

Am i an artist? I don't really know. But what i do know is that i'm creative and i live in a world that tries to suppress it. Creativity is truth, I am Wesley Haynes and i have been a "Creative" from ever since i could remember. Listen 2 the my music #TBI

Ac9 @hellbound182